Are you looking for some cool pastel goth outfits ideas? Then you came to the right place!
From pretty dresses to edgy jackets and everything in between, there's something for everyone. Pastel goth fashion is all about being unique and expressing your own personal style.
So if you're looking to stand out from the crowd, the pastel goth aesthetic is definitely for you.
What is Pastel Goth, AKA Kawaii Goth.
If you‘re attracted to the dark and alternative elements of gothic culture, but find the traditional dark look a bit too daunting, you might be interested in exploring the world of pastel goth and kawaii goth.
Pastel goth is a subculture that is a fusion of goth and pastel–colored aesthetics.
The fashion is characterized by dark and muted colors with pops of pastel–colored accents. The look is often accessorized with chokers, platform shoes, and dark makeup.
Kawaii goth, on the other hand, takes a more playful approach, often incorporating bright colors and child–like motifs into otherwise dark and spooky designs. It is also more Harajuku oriented.
Where to buy pastel goth clothes
If you‘re looking to add some pastel goth pieces to your wardrobe, be sure to check out our collection of pastel goth clothing. You‘re sure to find something you‘ll love!
How to dress pastel goth; start with some accessories!
Accessories are the finishing touch to any outfit, and they can really make or break a look.
When it comes to pastel goth, accessories are especially important because they can help to add an edge to a look that might otherwise be too sweet.
A choker or a pair of statement earrings can really help to toughen up a pastel goth outfit and make it more wearable.
However, some essentials include a black choker with a lace trim, a pair of fishnet tights, and a statement necklace.
Rock your legs with printed creepy kawaii tights!
Tights, pantyhose, leggings & fishnets are inexpensive wardrobe additions that are invaluable for this look. You can purchase them in basic black or experiment with fun pastel colors. Having a few brightly colored tights and a pair of black fishnets in your fashion arsenal is a good idea for your new look!
Check out our collection of Socks & Tights with some cool printed kawaii pantyhose.
Get your shoes on!
Two great items to have in your pastel goth wardrobe are a pair of black leather boots.
They are edgy and quite classically goth. However, when you pair them with a girly, feminine pastel or printed dress, you instantly convert them into a pastel goth outfit.
With these. you can easily put a nice spin on just about any ensemble.
Update Your Hair!
A great way to start is to have been experimenting with bright, non-traditional hair colors as of late. Bright colorful streaks in shades like lavender or blue are a great way to really amp up your new look.
To save money, you can easily pick up some dye at a beauty supply store and do it yourself.
To ensure that this is foolproof, create random pieces or dye your entire head. You can check out our guide on how to dip dye your hair for more in-depth information.
How to do pastel goth makeup
Pastel goth makeup is a style that combines the grunge look of goth with the softer hues of pastels.
The look is achieved by using a variety of makeup products, including foundation, powder, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lipstick.
To create a pastel goth look, start by applying a light foundation or powder to your face.
Next, use a blush in a soft pink or peach shade to add color to your cheeks. Then, line your eyes with a black eyeliner and apply a light eyeshadow in a pastel color.
Finally, finish the look with a dark lipstick in a color like purple or black.
However, many girls choose to adorn their eyelids with pastel eye shadows in addition to or instead of wearing dark colors on their lips.
You can also grab some inspiration from our post of more than 50 bold makeup looks ideas.
How does the pastel goth look compares with the Nu goth aesthetic
Both tend to incorporate a lot of black into their looks. Additionally, both styles often feature frilly, girly details and pastel colors.
However, Nu goth is generally darker and more gothic in overall aesthetic, while pastel goth is cuter and more kawaii.
Pastel grunge is also similar to pastel goth in its dark, gothic vibes, but incorporates more grungy, punk elements into the looks.
Lets get some inspiration with these pastel goth outfits ideas!
The following pastel goth aesthetic outfits are characterized by their black and white color schemes, as well as their use of lace and frills.
1. Cute look made by canniny featuring a heart shaped crop top with lace-up pink shorts, pastel jacket, studded heart leg garter & pink mesh thighs.
2. Pastel Goth Outfit with Pink Sweater, Pins, Black Cross Necklace and White Wig.
3. Pastel Goth Outfit Idea: Floral headgear, black choker, black velvet ballerina top and Studded velvet shorts
4. Kawaii goth outfit idea: Oversize Belt, Cross Mini Skirt and Creepers Shoes
5. Pastel goth aesthetic outfit idea by itsjinxiebutt
6. Bat wings headband with white crop top, denim shorts, fishnet pantyhose & platform boots by mikan.mandarin
7. Flower crown headband with white shirt, black denim shorts, tights & creepers shoes.
8. Studded headband with studded choker, denim crop top & crosses patterns yoga pants.
9. Kiss Me Cold: Heart semi-transparent top and Studded black shorts – By Andrea Ladstätter
10. Pastel goth aesthetic outfit idea: satin pink corset top with black & pink hand warmers, mesh mini skirt with garters – by sxcorpionhoe
11. Velvet Crosses: velvet violet cross dress, black cross stockings, purple victorian style ankle booties – By Andrea Ladstätter
12. Rose flower crop top with studded pleated lace pastel mini skirt by resauvi
13. Pastel goth aesthetic outfit idea for summer by starrymidsummer
14. Pastel goth lingerie outfit idea by damagedkitten.exe
15. Kawaii goth outfit idea by mirukurum
More cute Pastel Goth aesthetic outfits!
16. Hello Kitty pastel goth aesthetic inspired outfit by resauvi
17. Black shirt with pink crop top, buckle belt, plaid lace trim pleated mini skirt with black pantyhose – by mirukurum
18. Harajuku goth look by sufferingsuccubus
19. Ribbed white crop top with pleated mini skirt straps & fishnet tights – by bxnnie.s
20. Pink velvet crop top with black denim shorts & fishnet pantyhose – by bxnnie.s
21. Pastel goth outfit idea: mesh black crop top with pink pleated mini skirt & long socks – by pipskit
22. Fishnet long sleeve bodysuit with metal ring black crop top – by pipskit
23. Pastel hair bows with black long sleeve shirt & pastel moon and stars mini skirt- by angeleeku
24. Long sleeve white leotard with garter leggings & platform metal hearts black boots – by floweryghost
25. Hair bows with lavender sweatshirt, pastel bats skirt & black and pastel creepy kawaii leggings – by angeleeku
26. Kawaii pink Pokemon shirt with vegan leather pleated lace trim mini skirt, mesh leggings & kawaii platform shoes – by floweryghost
27. Cat ears hair bows with pink printed sweatshirt & fishnet long socks – by phillippamotionless
28. White long sleeve crop top with pastel mesh mini skirt & leg garter long socks – by floweryghost
29. Body harness, plaid mini dress, lavender crop top with pleated mini skirt & leg garter – by floweryghost
30. Long sleeve pastel crop top with mesh stockings, denim black shorts & combat boots – by canniny
31. Witchcraft collar black top with vegan leather pleated mini skirt, black tights & pink platform boots – by sapplesauce666
That's it! You reached the end! We hope you really enjoyed these cool outfits.
Enjoy your new look!
This is an amazing style for just about any girl. It allows you to express your dark side, while also embracing your femininity and youth.
The juxtaposition of beautiful pastel hues and dark, edgy pieces come together beautifully. The options for ensembles and hair and makeup looks are limitless.
With its beautiful pastel hues and dark, edgy pieces, pastel goth is a versatile style that has endless possibilities. So have fun experimenting with your new look and see what incredible looks you can create.